Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Life Analogy with a Pencil

Before I picked up this pencil, I was like "whats the point" (pic1)

Then I picked it up and saw "made for a purpose" (pic2)

I started wondering what the purpose is, so I held it in my writing pose... it felt really nice and comfortable. (pic3)


Our lives are like this pencil. At first we looked at it and wonder, "what's the point?"
Then we picked it up and try to explore and discover it only to come to the conclusion that we were "made for a purpose" still unknown.
At last when we got a hold of our lives, have it in our control, knowing how to deal with ourselves, then we realize the real purpose intended for our creation and are comfortable with it.
I know this analogy seems completely irrelevant, but don't u think it makes perfect sense?!

No comments:

Post a Comment